Canceling/Suspending a Hold in the Public Catalog
From the My Account tab, log in to your catalog account
Under the Holds sub-tab click the box(es) next to the item(s) you would like to suspend or cancel
Click on the button at the bottom of your holds list to perform the desired action
CANCELING A HOLD
- Click on Cancel… to terminate your hold request(s)
- On the next screen, confirm your choice by clicking on Yes under Are you sure you want to cancel the following requests?
SUSPENDING A HOLD
- Click on Suspend… to delay your hold request to a later date (for example, until after you return from a trip)
- On the next screen, enter your desired activation date in the box under Suspend/Reactive Hold Requests. Enter today’s date to reactivate a request.
- Click on Submit
- From the confirmation page, click on Back to requests or Log Out