Program Type:Book Clubs
THIS IS A VIRTUAL MEETING
Do you enjoy listening to podcasts, but don’t have anyone to discuss them with? Do you like the idea of a book club, but can’t commit to finishing the book each month? Join the University Branch Podcast Club to engage in conversation about podcasts on a variety of topics. Each month we’ll have a topic and a short list of podcast episodes to listen to. At the meeting we will discuss those episodes and the themes within them.
This meeting will be held online via WebEx. You must register for this program to receive an email invite with the link to the meeting.
The topic for May's meeting is Secrets. We’ll be discussing the following podcast episodes:
- “Little White Lie”, Family Secrets, 22 m
- “Do You Want to Hear a Secret? Frank Warren”, TC After Dark, 35 m
- “I Secretly Recorded My Boyfriend”, The Secret Room, 37 m
- “National Secrets/Whisper Gallery”, The Secret Room, 25 m
- “The Secret Life of Secrets”, Hidden Brain, 47 m
- “Secret Staircases”, 99% Invisible, 10 m
- "Keeping Secrets", TED Radio Hour, 10 m (Just listen from 0:14:45 to 0:25:20)
You can find all of these podcast episodes here: Secrets Playlist