An item already checked out to you may be renewed one time, if the item has not been placed on hold by another patron. You may renew online or by phone. To successfully renew online, your library card information must be current and up-to-date. If you cannot access your account, call us during library business hours.
To Renew Online:
- Click the red Login / My Account tab at the top of our website.
- Log in with your library account user name or barcode number and your library account password.
- Select the item(s) you want to renew.
- Click Renew Selected Items at the bottom of your list.
- A message will inform you of which items were successfully renewed and if any items could not be renewed.
- Click on Log Out when you are finished.
To Renew by Phone:
- Renewals may be made at any time by calling our 24-hour automated phone service, Telecirc, at 281-341-2686. Have your library card number handy. Select the renewal option from the menu. Telecirc will tell you that the item has been renewed and the new due date, and it will also tell you if an item cannot be renewed.
- Items may be renewed by calling the Circulation Department at any one of our library locations during business hours. A list of telephone numbers and hours for all library locations can be found here. Please be sure to have your library barcode number available, so that the staff may access your account. Staff cannot access your account without your library barcode number.