First-time users, please read the information below.
Previous users of this reservation system, reserve a computer.
Fort Bend County Libraries (FBCL) provides computers for public use at five of its library locations in the Phase 3 period. Computers can be reserved in advance. Reservations may be made up to one week in advance. Each Phase 3 library has a list of computers and times available for reservation.
To USE the computer-reservation system
The patron must have a valid library card from Fort Bend County Libraries (a full-service card OR an eCard) AND must have used his/her library card number to register to use a FBCL computer since March 2004. If you do not have a library card, you may complete an application at the library and make a reservation for the next available computer; please bring a valid, government-issued photo ID and proof of current residence address if not shown on the ID (such as a utility bill).
Patrons may have only one reservation at a time.
- Reservations may be made up to a week in advance.
- Reservations may be made on the hour or half-hour, depending on current availability.
- The length of any computer session is two hours, for any reservation.
- Reservations will be held for 10 minutes at the requested computer. After 10 minutes, that computer will be available for the next patron.
To MAKE a reservation
- Reserve a computer
- Follow the onscreen instructions to make your computer reservation.
To CANCEL a reservation
- Cancel a computer reservation
- Enter the library location and the date of the reservation, as well as the library card number under which the reservation was made.
- Shown on the reservation screen will be a statement, concerning the patron’s upcoming reservation. It includes an option to cancel the reservation by clicking on “Click Here To Delete The Reservation.”