Fort Bend County Libraries, 1003 Golfview, Richmond, TX 77469
Copyright © 2019 Fort Bend County Libraries, all copy, source code, images and multimedia, and software applications
No part of this work, including the Fort Bend County Libraries logo, may be copied, reproduced, or translated in any form or medium without the prior written consent of Fort Bend County Libraries.
Permission may be granted to redistribute this material in its entirety, provided that this copyright notice is not removed or altered. No portion of this work may be sold, either by itself or as part of the larger work, without the express written permission of Fort Bend County Libraries (FBCL).
This restriction covers all publication media, including but not limited to, CD-ROM. All other rights reserved.
To obtain permission to reproduce the information (text or graphics) contained on the Fort Bend County Libraries website for any commercial purpose, submit the specifics of your request in writing to:
Marketing & Communications Office
Fort Bend County Libraries
Richmond, TX 77469
If permission is granted, the wording "provided with permission of Fort Bend County Libraries" and the date must be noted and we must be provided with a copy of the final product.
The Fort Bend County Libraries website, https://www.fortbend.lib.tx.us, is provided as a public service. The site is managed by the Fort Bend County Libraries Marketing & Communications and Technology Departments. PLEASE NOTE that users of this website are responsible for checking the accuracy, completeness, currency, and/or suitability of all information provided via this website. FBCL makes no representations, guarantees, or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, or suitability of the information provided via this website. FBCL specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that may result from providing the Fort Bend County Libraries website or the information it contains, including any websites maintained by third parties and linked to the Fort Bend County Libraries website. The responsibility for content rests with the organizations who are providing the information. The inclusion of links from this site does not imply endorsement by the library. The library makes no effort to independently verify, and does not exert editorial control over, information on pages outside of the "https://www.fortbend.lib.tx.us" domain.
The library does not endorse any of the products, vendors, consultants, or documentation referenced in this website. Any mention of vendors, products, or services is for informational purposes only.
- If you send us an electronic mail message with a question or comment that contains personally-identifying information, or fill out a form that emails us this information, we will only use the personally-identifiable information to respond to your request and to analyze trends. We may redirect your message to another library or person who is in a better position to answer your question.
- For site-management functions, information is collected for analysis and statistical purposes. This information is not reported or used in any manner that would reveal personally-identifiable information, and will not be released to any outside parties unless the library is legally required to do so in connection with law-enforcement investigations or other legal proceedings.
We use log-analysis tools to create summary statistics, which are used for purposes such as assessing what information is of most interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas. The following information is collected for analysis:
- User Client hostname - The hostname (or IP address if DNS is disabled) of the user/client requesting access.
- HTTP header, "user-agent" - The user-agent information includes the type of browser, its version and the operating system it's running on.
- HTTP header, "referrer" - The referrer specifies the page from which the client accessed the current page.
- System date - The date and time of the user/client request.
- Full request - The exact request the user/client made.
- Status - The status code the server returned to the user/client.
- Content length - The content length, in bytes, of the document sent to the user/client.
- Method - The request method used.
- Universal Resource Identifier (URI) - The location of a resource on the server.
- Query string of the URI - Anything after the question mark in a URI.
- Protocol - The transport protocol and version used.
If you have any questions, please email us at Communications@fortbend.lib.tx.us.