Program Type:Book Clubs
Please note you are looking at an event that has already happened.
THIS IS A VIRTUAL MEETING. WE DO NOT MEET IN THE LIBRARY.
Do you enjoy listening to podcasts, but don’t have anyone to discuss them with? Do you like the idea of a book club, but can’t commit to finishing the book each month? Join the University Branch Podcast Club to engage in conversation about podcasts on a variety of topics. Each month we’ll have a topic and a short list of podcast episodes to listen to. We will meet via Webex to discuss those episodes and the themes within them.
Registration is required to receive the invitation to the Webex meeting. Register via our online calendar.
The topic for November’s meeting is Personalities. We’ll be discussing the following podcast episodes:
- “Personality Psychology with Simine Vazire”, Ologies, 77 m
- “The Mind of an Architect”, 99% Invisible, 21 m
- “The Fascinating History of Personality Tests”, Midnight Facts for Insomniacs, 48 m
- “What Twins Tell Us”, Hidden Brain, 28 m
- “Birth Order”, The Abnormal Psychologist, 11 m